SHEEX employees work extremely hard to make sure their customers are getting the best night's sleep. But we also believe in the work hard, play hard mentality. After 18 months of just seeing each other from the shoulders up on Teams, the SHEEX team was finally able to safely gather together for a holiday party.
Here are a few of the festive drinks that we made at our party! Don’t worry, we didn’t drink ALL of them in one night! Or did we?
1: Coquito (The Company Favorite)
• 1 can Canned Coconut Milk
• 1 can Evaporated Milk
• 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
• ½ tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
• ¼ tsp Cinnamon (more to serve)
• 6oz White Rum
• 6 Egg Yolks (optional)
- Place all ingredients into blender. Blend until well mixed and slightly frothy, 2-3 min.
- Pour into a bottle and refrigerate until cold.
- Just before serving, blend again or simply shake well to mix and froth.
- Serve in a chilled glass or if feeling fancy a wine glass and sprinkle with cinnamon to serve. Serve over ice.
2: White Russian
• 2 ounces Vodka
• 1 ounce Kahlúa
• 1 splash Heavy Cream
- Add the Vodka and Kahlúa to an Old Fashioned glass with ice.
- Top with heavy cream and stir.
• Chocolate Syrup
- Blend Bailey's, Vodka & Ice
- Before pouring, swirl chocolate syrup around the glass. Garnish as desired.
4: Mimosa (kind of)
• A tiny splash of Orange Juice
5: Cape May Mule
• 2 ounce Absolut Elyx
• Fresh Cranberries
• Ginger Beer
- Muddle fresh cranberries in copper mule mug and fill mug 2/3 of the way with ice.
- Add vodka and top with ginger beer and fresh-squeezed lime juice.
- Garnish with cranberries.
Check out our full list of 2021 Holiday drinks below: