$250 Gift Card - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. WINNER WILL BE SELECTED AT RANDOM FROM ELIGIBLE ENTERIES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The $250 Gift Card Challenge ("Sweepstakes") begins on November 24, 2022 at 12:00:00 AM Midnight Eastern Time and ends on December 5, 2022, at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time ("Promotion Period").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is SHEEX, Inc. ("Sponsor"), with offices at 9 E. Stow Road, Suite E, Marlton, New Jersey, 08053. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission, and processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents who are 18 years or older residing in the United States at the time of Entry (the “Entrant”). Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of the officers, directors, and employees, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: Ten (10) winners will receive a $250 gift card.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes online on the contest page during each of the entry period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at: [https://www.sheex.com/pages/2022-gift-card-giveaway-terms-and-conditions]
No more than one (1) Entry per person during sweepstakes period is allowed. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by or on behalf of Entrants will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void all of Entrant's Entries, and that Entrant may have all but one of the multiple entries removed or be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes to determine time and date an Entry is posted.
- WINNER SELECTION: Prize Winner(s) will be selected in a random computerized selection from among all eligible Entries received during entry period. Prize winner(s) random computerized selection will be conducted within 72 hours of the end of entry period. Sponsor or its designated representative will conduct each random computerized selection, and the decision of Sponsor to award the prize to selected Prize Winner will be final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately 96 hours after each random computerized selection. The notified Winner must accept the awarded prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 3 calendar days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or failure to adequately monitor any email account. As a condition for accepting the awarded prize, the notified Winner is required to electronically sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents").
Any winner notification not responded to, returned as undeliverable, or failure to meet the terms of accepting the awarded prize will result in the notified winner forfeiting the awarded prize. Upon prize forfeiture, Sponsor may select an alternate winner at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries. Up to one (1) alternate winner selections will be made, as necessary, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor as permitted under these Rules. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 4-8 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion Period.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Promotion Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of an awarded prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes, or (g) any fees or taxes required to be paid by any governmental entities with regard to any awarded prizes. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, Sponsor’s and Promotion Entities’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, and indirect damages.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, force majeure, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all winner selections and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Promotion Entities shall not have any liability to any Entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to SHEEX Sleep Awareness Challenge at 9 E. Stow Rd, Suite E, Marlton, New Jersey, 08053. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 90 calendar days after the Promotion Period has ended.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Delaware. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Rules, the rights and obligations of entrant, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving any effect to choice of law or conflicts of law doctrines. In the event of any dispute, each Entrant agrees to personal jurisdiction to state and federal courts within the State of Delaware.