SHEEX employees work extremely hard to make sure their customers are getting the best nights sleep. But we also believe in the work hard, play hard mentality. We decided to gather our favorite Holiday drinks to share internally, but our graphic designer Jenn made it so great we wanted to share it with all of you.
Here's a taste of our favorite cocktails:
1: White Russian
• 2 ounces Vodka
• 1 ounce Kahlúa
• 1 splash Heavy Cream
1. Add the Vodka and Kahlúa to an Old Fashioned glass with ice.
2. Top with the heavy cream and stir.
2: Chocolate Milk
• 3 parts Grey Goose
• 2 parts Kahlúa
• 1 part Bailey’s
• 1 part Cream
Combine ingredients and enjoy!
3: Winter White Cosmo
• 2 oz Vodka
• ¼ oz Cointreau
• ½ oz Mixture of Fresh Lime Juice and Simple Syrup (or use Rose’s Sweetened Lime)
• 1½ White Cranberry Juice
• 3 or 4 Cranberries
Combine ingredients over ice in shaker tin. Shake and strain into chilled martini glass. Garnish with floating cranberries.
• 1 can Canned Coconut Milk
• 1 can Evaporated Milk
• 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
• ½ tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
• ¼ tsp Cinnamon, (more to serve)
• 6oz White Rum ( I prefer a lot more so I close my eyes and count to 12)
• 6 Egg Yolks (optional)
Place all ingredients into blender. Blend until well mixed and slightly frothy, 2-3 min. Pour into a bottle and refrigerate until cold. Just before serving, blend again or simply shake well to mix and froth. Serve in chilled shot or if feeling fancy a wine glass and sprinkle with cinnamon to serve. Serve over ice.
• 1/2 ounce Orange Liqueur
• 3 ounces Cranberry Juice
• 3 ounces Champagne
• Garnish: Rosemary Springs, Fresh Cranberries
Check out the full list of Holiday drinks below: