The truly great fathers of the world do not ask for recognition or favors – they find happiness in watching you grow into the best possible version of yourself. Father figures can take on many forms, and whether you are celebrating your dad, an uncle, grandfather, spouse, son, or mentor, he deserves something truly special this Father’s Day. Skip the traditional tie or toolset and go with one of our Father’s Day gift ideas or thoughtful gestures below.
What to Do for Father’s Day: Thoughtful Gestures
- Share His Hobby – Whether Dad is a fly-fishing fanatic or loves to golf, spend an afternoon sharing in his favorite pastime to make lasting memories together. If his hobby comes with a price, such as a green’s fee or gas for the boat, show him how much he means to you by footing the bill.
- Organize His Space – Some dads have an unkempt tool shed while others have tech gadgets and manuals sprawled across the computer room. Wherever your dad sets up shop, help him bring it back to its former glory with a few hours of concentrated organization.
- Frame His Memories – Dads love their kiddos, but some fathers are less tech-savvy than others. Print and frame a photo collage of his kids or grandkids to really make Father’s Day magical. He will think of you every time he sees those beaming faces.
- Make His Favorite Meal – You know the one, the meal he could eat every night. Whip up his favorite recipe for cheesy lasagna or a nice, juicy steak. Keep the fun going with a family car ride for ice cream or a friendly game of hoops in the driveway. Even if Dad’s preferred after-dinner activity is a nap on the sofa, remember that Father’s Day is all about him.
One of the greatest gifts we can give to anyone is our time. Any of these thoughtful gestures is certain to be meaningful to your dad or the father-figures in your life.
SHEEX Gift Ideas
- Original Performance Sheet Set – Men can get pretty sweaty on those balmy summer nights, and their sleeping partners either contribute to the heat or suffer the consequences. This June, make everyone happy by gifting the fathers in your life a lightweight and breathable cooling sheet set specifically designed for hot sleepers.
- 828 Motion Sleepwear – When Dad is lounging after a grueling afternoon doing yard work or grilling your favorite meal for you and your friends, he deserves to be comfortable. Some ridiculously soft™ pajama shorts or temperature-control lounge pants with enhanced breathability will help him unwind from all of his dad duties.
- Original Performance Down Alternative Pillows – A dad who tosses and turns throughout the night with no relief can be a cranky dad. Help the fathers in your life catch the most Z’s they can with side sleeper or back and stomach sleeper pillows that allow for proper neck support and alignment. Each pillow will know how to keep his head cool through the night thanks to thermoregulation, so he won’t ever have to find the cool side of the pillow ever again.
- SHEEX Boating Sheet Set – The ultimate gift for the nautical dad. These sheets feature ridiculously soft, stretchable fabric and are engineered with ultra-strong elastic and corner cinch ties to ensure they stay in place even on odd-shaped berths.
It may seem impossible to express your gratitude for everything the fathers in your life have done for you, but going out of your way to share something truly meaningful with them will show how much you care. If you are out of fresh ideas, giving the gift of SHEEX will help your dad get the rest he needs to make the most of his favorite activities. And, of course, don’t forget the card!